You will be responsible for owning the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
What will you do?
- Lead a cross-functional team, partnering with other departments to ship high impact capabilities and product improvements driving efficiency.
- Define, track and report on key product, business and customer metrics.
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows.
- Do a continuous research, both online and offline, to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in support, marketing, operations, and business to develop go to market strategy, product messaging and training for a successful launch.
We’re looking for someone who...
- A Bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in IT/IS engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing. Additional experience as a product analyst or data scientist or software engineer is a plus.
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project. Fluency with numbers is a must.
- You are comfortable to give a very high view of the roadmap and also simultaneously you are comfortable with talking about the details of finer nuances in the product.
- You are comfortable with a research job to define the problem statements and getting in the depth of problem areas.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- Having fairly english proficiency is a plus.
- Ever using an agile development methodology is a plus.